Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hello

Hi guys sorry I haven't updated my blog in about 4 months, well I start school in about 4 days, (I'm going to middle school)I'm not exactly exited about it, even though my art class is on a two story building. My locker is kind of cool though it's number 999 out of 4,650 and I've already memorized my combination. A couple weeks ago I went to palm springs with my cousin Nathan. It was awesome, my uncle, Nathan and I went to the driving range, it was really fun, and they had a whole bunch of swimming pools there. I also got to go to surf camp with my cousin Aldo for a whole week, and now I can surf. But one of the best things that happened was that I got a hamster. It's a female , only one month old and it's name is coco, short for coconut.
Well bye.
-Randog

1 comment:

Given Family said...

Good luck with school.. and how cool you got a hamster. that's way fun.