Friday, January 18, 2008

It's Friday again Horay!

Well as you know it's finally Friday again. Well Keith came over today, we played all the way until 7:30, so it's been a pretty packed day. I got a new jacket a couple days ago at Target, it's sort of like a rash guard material, but way stretchier, and softer. Ryan is coming in 2 days with Jolene, so that's pretty exiting, and there is no school on Friday.I've also been doing some more Albert and Walter comics.(and if you don't know what that is, it is comics I have made.)Well, how about I share one.

Albert: Hey look at that muddy rock over there.
Walter: Think of all the bugs under it.
Albert: That's great, lets pick it up!
Albert: Just think, there might be slugs, snails, beadles...
Walter: But wait...
Walter: Let's go eat breakfast first.

Well that's all so if you want more Albert and Walter, just send me some comments.
Bye -Randog

No comments: